So, how do you deliver a white-glove experience that retains clients and increases referrals? Tune in to this new episode of The Savvy Scribe Podcast as I and my guest, Jackie Sunga discussed copywriting and more!
Key points in this episode:
– What got her into copywriting?
– Email marketing vs social media: which is more effective?
– Copywriting vs content writing
– How she found most of her clients
– What is the white glove strategy?
– Difference between marketing and customer service
– The importance of proper communication with clients
– The role of intake questionnaire in setting boundaries
– Processes Jackie does for her clients’ journey
– Setting boundaries and doing a proposal and intake questionnaire
About the Guest:
Jackie Sunga is a certified master marketer, conversion copywriter, and brand voice strategist. She helps new and established online course creators, coaches, and creative service providers productize their knowledge and launch educational courses, coaching programs, and powerful brands with strategic messaging that scales their businesses without burnout.
Growing her own business to surpass six figures in one year, Jackie specializes in launching, sales copy, and brand voice to help her clients attract perfect-fit customers and boost conversions of their sales funnels. Her approach to sales copy and brand messaging is strategic, data-driven, and fueled by deep customer empathy, so clients can sell without sleazy or pushy sales tactics.
Jackie lives in Houston, Texas, with her husband and two dogs.
Connect with Jackie: