In today’s episode, we have Dr. Jürgen Strauss as our guest to talk about his “Transformational Marketing Blueprint”.
He spent years in both the corporate world and small business world at the intersection of technology, science, human behavior, marketing, and business management.
His philosophy is making marketing human! Marketing blueprint is about building relationships with people we serve; marketing is about enabling people to achieve and excel; it’s about working with people. Their Map places marketing at the heart of the business and mirrors a hero’s journey taken by the customer.
A key part of their marketing map is customer retention; delivering exceptional experiences, helping them solve more problems, and having them share their stories. They work with clients on systems for encouraging reviews, managing reviews, and owning your online reputation.
As a podcast host himself, Jürgen has held meaningful conversations with hundreds of outstanding entrepreneurs from all around the world gaining insight into what makes them ‘tick’, what ‘lights them up’, why they do what they do and what inspiration and value they can add to the rest of the world. The InnovaBuzz Podcast published thrice-weekly is designed to help smart businesses that are committed to innovation, curiosity, service, and modern marketing.
Transformational Marketing Blueprint
1. Getting to know yourself
The Transformational Marketing Blueprint starts by knowing yourself, your own value, why you do what you are doing in business and how it integrates with your personal values. Getting really clear about these things helps you start building a connection with your dream client.
2. Dream client
- Who is that dream client? Make sure to really understand them.
- Build an empathic connection with your clients.
3. Know the problem
Be clear about the problem and the needs to be addressed.
4. Crafting your message
What’s the transformation that you can make for your customer?
5. Building the connection
Four types of Customer Journey
- A customer says: “Nice to meet you but we don’t have anything in common.”
- A customer says: “You’ve got something interesting.” It might be your blog post or podcast you’ve made. These are the people that are starting to like you.
- People that sign up.
- A customer says: “All right, you convince me. You’ve got something I’m interested in.”
6. Delivering your promise
- Nurture the customer going forward.
- Enhance overall experience
- Check in with them regularly and hold them accountable to do the work that they need to do to achieve the result.
7. Continuing to nurture that
- The opportunity to deliver more value because the customer now trusts and likes you.
- Keep talking to these customers and identify opportunities where we can help them further.
8. Scaling and repeating
This is where you celebrate because you’ve come this far.
Where do people find their clients
- People will have a network of friends, a network of former colleagues. Reach out to these networks. And have a meaningful conversation. Start by asking what problem they may have and start thinking about how you can solve it and make a profit out of it.
- Try networking events that are happening in Zoom
Need more ideas to craft your marketing blueprint? Tune in to these recent episodes!
Connect with Dr. Jurgan:
Linkedin: Jürgen Strauss
If you’re ready to start exploring if freelance writing is your next PRN job, or even full time, I invite you to download:
Ready to take the 7 Day Nurse to Writer Challenge? Join us!
Also, check out The Savvy Scribe Collective on Facebook and the Savvy Scribe Growth Lab for Courses to help you get started today!
For more podcast episodes, check us out at https://savvynursewriter.com/