Voxer is a free app I started using back 6 or 7 years ago. It started as a tool I used with my sister. We would never get ahold of one another, and I didn’t want to call when her twins were sleeping. So, we started using Voxer.
Reasons I love it
- It’s a walkie talkie – You reply to your friend and so on.
- It keeps your messages – they don’t go away until you delete them. It keeps all the messages from the beginning of the conversation
- It doesn’t disturb you – helps with the timezone issue I have with my west coast clients
- You can distinctly hear the tone of someone – unlike text (we’ve all read that text that sounded rude in our minds)
- It’s SO fast – It’s faster than all the other ways I communicate, like email, text, or voicemail.
- No reply to all – It’s better than a group text when people reply “OK”
3 Ways I use Voxer
- 1:1 clients – I use email, Trello, Zoom, and Facebook messaging. I love Voxer because it accommodates the timezone problems. I am on the east coast.
- Accountability – for myself and my colleagues in the freelance world. It can be a little lonely as a freelancer. I use it with Melissa Mills, Ashley Hay, Maureen Bonatch, Carrie Madormo, and Annie Donahue.
- Business BFF – Carol and I voxer each other multiple times a day. We chat often and even use personal chat on it.
Download it, use it, and you won’t stop! Leave me a voxer for accountability! I would love to hear it! Search for Janine Kelbach.
Want to Take Your Health Writing Biz to the Next Level? Never miss our actionable tips. Get marrvy news sent right to your inbox. Drop your email here.
Looking for more tools and tips to keep you productive?
Are you new to health writing, motivated to grow your business, but need some accountability from a friendly tribe? Our Savvy Scribe GrowthLab launches soon! Learn more here.